We're here to provide you with tools and guidance to make mealtimes
a positive, flexible, and nourishing experience.
Bundle & Save $20!
The only course bundle you need to navigate all things eating for ages 6 months and beyond. Get immediate, lifetime access to both courses, so you can start, stop, and revisit the course content when and where it works for you.
- You know your child best, we’re here to help guide you to make the best decisions for your family.
- Food is meant to be enjoyed, and it is best enjoyed when shared with others.
- Nutrition is important, but it’s not the only important thing about eating. Culture, access to food, celebration, life circumstances, medical or developmental challenges, and personal preference all play a role in what and how we eat.
- Baby-led Weaning is amazing (and what we teach!), but what's most important is encouraging self-feeding at a pace that feels comfortable to the family. Feeding babies is not "all-or-nothing."
- Most kids go through a picky phase—which can last years for some—as a normal part of development. How we respond is what matters.
- How your child eats doesn't define your competency or effort as a parent.
- Focusing on how we feel - not how we look or how much we weigh - is key to understanding nutrition.
- Even if you grew up with an unhealthy relationship with food, you can change the future for your kids.
- Having enough food to eat is a privilege and a blessing.